NEWS and UPDATES:
Rutland Crossfit members,
Theses are crazy almost unreal times before us. Deciding how to move forward from here is not easy and hard choices are being made.
As of now we have decided to remain open with new protocols in place.
1) We will be shortening the workouts so that one class will be leaving before the next class arrives to limit exposure. That may mean no strength or buyout on any given day.
2) Clean your equipment BEFORE and AFTER use! Extra disinfect bottles have been placed in the gym along with wipes.
3) No partner workouts or sharing equipment
(barbells, pullup bars, ect.)
4) If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone else who is sick, please Stay Home!
5) If you live(or work) with anyone who has health issues or a compromised immune system you need to decide whether being with a group is a smart choice.
Lastly, If we do decide to or are forced to temporarily close, plans are in the works to have "home" wods along with videos every day.
Members will also be able to sign out small equipment for use during that time.
Thank you all for your understanding!
Paul, Sheryl, Jay, and Shawn
OTHER NEWS :
WE NEED PICTURES FOR THIS WEBSITE